2W RC 50 Non-Metallic Connector
The only Non-Metallic Connector that installs from inside and outside the box. For Non-Metallic Sheathed Cable.
Features and Benefits
- Patented 2-way feature works for both new and remodel construction work.
- Snaps into place in 2 seconds, saving time and labour costs
- Easily removed from knockouts
- Easy removal of Non-Metallic cable from connectors (1 or 2 wires)
- Easily installed in confined and tight areas - i.e. - down lights, panels close to studs and high ceiling installations
- The 2W RC 50 is UL & CSA approved
- 1 or 2 wires
- 60 lb. pull test
- V0 fire rating
- More product in packaging takes up less warehouse space
Installation for 2W RC 50
- Squeeze connector to fit knockout and snap in place.
- Slide Non-Metallic cable into box through connector.
INSTALLATION COMPLETE !
To remove Non-Metallic cable, push down lightly on flap inside connector and pull Non-Metallic cable back out.
Because of the flexibility of our connector, it can be used in approximately 85% of all 1/2" applications.
- 12/3, 10/2, 10/3
- 14/2, 14/3, 12/2
- Ideal for remodel work as well as new construction
- Load Centers
- Down Lights
- Strip Lights
- Exhaust Fans
- Any 1/2" KO's
Looking for our Other Non Metallic Connectors?
NO TOOLS REQUIRED
Make the Quick Connection... In Either Direction
NOTE: On small screen devices, swipe horizontally to see all content.
|CAT #||DESCRIPTION||UNIT / PKG||MASTER CARTON||WEIGHT ( lbs)||UPC #|
|2W RC 50||1/2" Non-Metallic Connector||100||4,000||37 lbs||83240300104|